Southwest Dairy Farmers is looking for your best recipes that use dairy. Whether it's an appetizer, side dish, main entree or dessert, enter your tastebud's favorite dairy recipes to our Dairylicious Calendar Recipe Contest and you could have your recipe featured in the 2018 Southwest Dairy Farmers Recipe Calendar.
Upload a photo of your finished recipe by clicking on the red button below.
Use the form below to submit your info, name your recipe, and select a recipe category.
Check back often to view submissions, view weekly winners, and to submit additional recipes.
Copyright 2017 SOUTHWEST DAIRY CENTER & MUSEUM
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Recipe Contest is open only to those who sign up at the https://a.pgtb.me/GC5tnK and who are 18+ as of the date of entry. The Recipe Contest is only open to legal residents of Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Georgia, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Georgia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Southwest Dairy Center & Museum its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Recipe Contest. The Recipe Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Southwest Dairy Center & Museum as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Recipe Contest.
3. Recipe Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 17, 2017 9:00 MDT and ending June 4th, 2017 23:59 MDT. All online entries must be received by June 4th, 2017 24:00 MDT
4. How to Enter: The Recipe Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://a.pgtb.me/GC5tnK . The entry must fulfill all Recipe Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Southwest Dairy Center & Museum. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Southwest Dairy Center & Museum.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Recipe Contest (the “Winner”) will have their recipe and dish featured in a month of the Southwest Dairy Farmers 2018 Calendar along with a $100 Visa Gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Southwest Dairy Center & Museum. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Southwest Dairy Center & Museum discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Southwest Dairy Center & Museum to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a combination of community vote and Southwest Dairy Famers Committee under the supervision of Southwest Dairy Center & Museum. Winner will be notified by email and phone where provided within five (5) days following selection of Winner at the end of the Recipe Contest. Southwest Dairy Center & Museum shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Recipe Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SOUTHWEST DAIRY CENTER & MUSEUM’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Southwest Dairy Center & Museum, anyone acting on behalf of Southwest Dairy Center & Museum, and Southwest Dairy Center & Museum’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Recipe Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Southwest Dairy Center & Museum If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Southwest Dairy Center & Museum from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Southwest Dairy Center & Museum may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Southwest Dairy Center & Museum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Recipe Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Southwest Dairy Center & Museum’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Recipe Contest. In such case, Southwest Dairy Center & Museum may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Southwest Dairy Center & Museum. Southwest Dairy Center & Museum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Recipe Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Southwest Dairy Center & Museum has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Recipe Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Recipe Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Recipe Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Southwest Dairy Center & Museum reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Southwest Dairy Center & Museum and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Recipe Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS RECIPE CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NEW MEXICO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Recipe Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Recipe Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Mexico having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Recipe Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Southwest Dairy Center & Museum 5106 S Main St, Roswell, NM 88203 Requests must be received no later than June 9, 2017 4:00 MDT.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Recipe Contest is Southwest Dairy Center & Museum 5106 S Main St, Roswell, NM 88203.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Recipe Contest hosted by Southwest Dairy Center & Museum is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By submitting, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.